Multiquip welders deliver premium performance in sizes ranging from 135 amps to 500 amps. Whether you are looking for a gasoline-powered machine for small repairs or a large diesel-powered machine for service truck or industrial applications Multiquip has the best welders in the industry.
• Ultra-clean AC power — voltage regulation ±3%
• Permanent magnet alternator design reduces overall weight up to 30% compared to other welders in its class.
• Arc Force Control allows the operator to fine tune DC current during low voltage welding conditions and helps prevent electrodes from sticking during short arc length welding.
• 180 Amp DC Welder and 3.0kW 120V AC output — operator can simultaneously use both features.
• Powered by a Honda GX340 engine with push-button electric start and recoil start. Idle control and low-oil shutdown are standard.
• Full-panel GFCI protection that is OSHA and NEC compliant.